How To Make Frankincense & Myrrh Tea
The many benefits of Frankincense & Myrrh tea
How to make frankincense & Myrrh tea has a broad range of traditional therapeutic applications..
- Prevents digestive problems and promotes skin and tissue regeneration
- As a sexual tonic and aphrodisiac
- Boosts the immune system
- To increase fertility in men and women.
- Helps in stress relief, improves joint health
- Helps prevent cancer, may help cancer healing
- To stimulate brain function, memory and intelligence
- As a home remedy for coughs, colds and congestion, helps relieve sore throats
- Helps with inflammation associated with Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- As a treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Alleviating respiratory complaints such as Asthma and Bronchitis.
- To treat diabetes.
- To ease the irritation of urinary tract inflammations
A teaspoon of Frankincense tears steeped overnight in water is a traditional healing formula that has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years
How to make frankincense & Myrrh tea
Put some Frankincense resin at the bottom of the glass jar or bottle. Add purified water and fill the glass jar to the top. Keep away from sunlight and let the water sit overnight. Next day, sip the water throughout the day. Use the water to make your tea could or hut up to you.
Do not drink the entire jar at once. Drink a few ounces per day and boost your immune system slowly. When finished, you may add more water to the existing resin, and again, let it rest overnight. This may be repeated up to three times before replacing the frankincense resin.