Commiphora Myrrh from Yemen with Certificate of Origin inspected by the Yemeni Department of Agriculture stamped by the Chamber of Commerce guaranteeing its origin and authenticity.
The many benefits of Myrrh tea
Myrrh tea has a broad range of traditional therapeutic applications.
- As a sexual tonic and aphrodisiac
- Boosts the immune system
- To increase fertility in men and women.
- Helps in stress relief, improves joint health
- To stimulate brain function, memory and intelligence
- As a home remedy for coughs, colds and congestion, helps relieve sore throats
- Helps with inflammation associated with Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- To ease the irritation of urinary tract inflammations
How to prepare:
- Put 1-2 Myrrh tea bag at the bottom of the cup.
- Add purified water and fill it to the top. Boil water for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover teapot and steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Then it will be ready enjoyed.