Boswellia sacra from Oman with Certificate of Origin inspected by the Omani Department of Agriculture stamped by the Chamber of Commerce guaranteeing its origin and authenticity.
This type of frankincense called “Hujari” or “Hojari” because it comes directly from area located in the Sultanate of Oman called “Hogar”,
How Do I Take It?
The many benefits of Frankincense tea
Frankincense tea has a broad range of traditional therapeutic applications.
- As a sexual tonic and aphrodisiac
- Boosts the immune system
- To increase fertility in men and women.
- Helps in stress relief, improves joint health
- To stimulate brain function, memory and intelligence
- As a home remedy for coughs, colds and congestion, helps relieve sore throats
- Helps with inflammation associated with Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- To ease the irritation of urinary tract inflammations
Frankincense tears steeped overnight in water is a traditional healing formula that has been around for hundreds if not thousands of years
How to prepare:
- Put 1-2 Frankincense tea bag at the bottom of the cup.
- Add purified water and fill it to the top. Boil water for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover teapot and steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Then it will be ready enjoyed.